Tracking visits to our Web Site.
We do collected information on this Web Site to improve your experience on our Web Site, to detect and defeat unauthorized attempts to access information on our Web Site, and to protect your privacy and our property. Therefore, we collect such information from visitor activity on our Web Site as:
- The web browser you used to view out Web Site
- Any information you requested from our Web Site
- Any information you transmitted to our Web Site
- The pages and content you viewed or downloaded from our Web Site
- The date and time you visited our Web Site as well as the length of time you viewed our Web Site and its pages
- The site from which you linked to our Web Site
- Specifications of the device and the address of the device from which you accessed our Web Site
- Navigation information that will allow our Web Site to provide you with information that is likely to be of interest to you.
We may employ beacons or a unique third-party cookie may be placed on your browser so that we can gage the effectiveness of our promotional materials. None of these technologies provide our Web Site or FISH with personally identifiable information.
Our Web Site may make use of session cookies but does not make use of persistent cookies.
Except for information you may provide us so that we can contact you, we do not collect personally identifiable information on our Web Site. Additionally, our Web Site does not access or retrieve information from your hard drive.
If you request information from our Web Site, we may ask you to provide contact information so that we can provide you with this information.
Privacy of children under age 13
We do not solicit information from users protected by the Child Online Protection Act nor do we knowingly retain such information.
Changes in ownership or bankruptcy:
FISH retains the right to transfer or assign information that we collected from your visit to our Web Site. Upon such transfer, FISH may no longer be able to control the use of information collected on this Web Site.
Release of Personal Information without Notice
FISH retains the right to disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FISH, its Licensees or this Web Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FISH; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FISH, this Web Site, or the public.
FISH operates with the United States and outside the United States. As such, we may gather, process and store information such as outlined above within the United States or in nations other than the nation within which you live. By using this Web Site, you acknowledge that:
- Data protection and other laws of other countries, such as the United States, may afford less comprehensive protection than the laws of your country afford
- Your use constitutes your consent to your personal information being collected, processed and transferred as set forth in this Policy and under the laws of the United States
- You will consent to the jurisdiction of, and agree that Dallas County, Texas, USA, is the proper location for adjudication of any legal action or proceeding.
If you contact us in writing at the address provided below, you have the right to obtain, correct, or remove personal information you provide to our Web Site.
ATTN: Privacy Compliance
17775 Addison Road
Addison, Texas 75001
California’s “Shine the Light” Law
If you are a California resident and wish to review or change the personal information of yours which Freeman possesses, please contact us in writing at our corporate office provided above.
The Laws of the United States Apply
This Web Site is controlled and operated by FISH Technologies from its offices in the United States and in accordance with the laws of the United States. You use this Web Site at your own risk.
Information security and data integrity are very important to us. Therefore, use a range of tools, protocols and physical measures to protect information provided to us, information we collect, and information we store. Nevertheless, it is possible that unauthorized third parties could access information you send to this Web Site. Through your use of this Web Site, you acknowledge this risk and agree to assume this risk.